- Answer questions about your insurance plan's coverage* of NUCALA
- Help you understand your out-of-pocket cost for NUCALA
- Assist you in applying to the $0 Co-pay Program. The program is subject to eligibility.
*Gateway to NUCALA cannot guarantee coverage; be sure to verify the information provided by your health plan.
- Insurance benefits reverification for annual health plan changes
- Eligibility for the $0 Co-pay Program
Call 844‐4‐NUCALA (844‐468‐2252)* to reach a Gateway to NUCALA representative.
*Representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM
$0 Co-pay Program
Even with insurance coverage, it may be difficult to cover your co-payments. That's why the $0 Co-pay Program for NUCALA helps insured patients with their co-payments. For eligible patients, the $0 Co-pay Program can help with co-payments of up to $11,000 per year.
Call Gateway to NUCALA to enroll, or download and complete a Services Request form and bring it to your doctor's office.
Alternative versions of the Services Request form are available:
Once you apply, you will receive a letter within two weeks about your eligibility, so you can start using the program right away. The Co-pay Program does not cover the cost of your doctor visits or the administration of NUCALA.
You are not eligible if you have a state or federal government-funded medical or prescription drug plan such as Medicare, Medicaid, or TRICARE or have insurance with a non-participating commercial payer.
See the for full program eligibility details. This is not insurance.
Once you are enrolled in the program, you can call Gateway to NUCALA to help resolve any issues.
What you can do
- Make sure that you have worked with your doctor to complete the Services Request form to initiate the benefits investigation process.
- Speak to a representative from Gateway to NUCALA to understand options that may help with your co-payments.
- Make sure to return any calls about NUCALA to prevent delays in starting your treatment.
Talk to your doctor to see if adding NUCALA for your severe asthma is right for you.