- Answer questions about your insurance plan's coverage* of NUCALA
- Help you understand your out-of-pocket cost for NUCALA
- Assist you in applying to the $0 Co-pay Program. The program is subject to eligibility.
*Gateway to NUCALA cannot guarantee coverage; be sure to verify the information provided by your health plan.
- Insurance benefits reverification for annual health plan changes
- Eligibility for the $0 Co-pay Program
Call 844‐4‐NUCALA (844‐468‐2252)* to reach a Gateway to NUCALA representative.
*Representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM
$0 Co-pay Program
Even with insurance coverage, it may be difficult to cover your co-payments. That's why the NUCALA Co-Pay program helps eligible approved patients with their out-of-pocket costs for NUCALA up to $11,000 every 12 months. If approved, patients could pay as little as $0 for NUCALA.
Patients must submit a Service Request Form so their eligibility can be determined. Call Gateway to NUCALA to enroll, or download and complete a Services Request Form and bring it to your doctor's office.
Alternative versions of the Services Request form are available:
Once you apply, you will receive a letter within two weeks about your eligibility, so you can start using the program right away. The NUCALA Co-pay Program does not cover the cost of your doctor visits or the administration of NUCALA.
Medicare eligible patients, and patients enrolled in Government funded programs, are not eligible for the NUCALA Co-pay Program.
See the Terms and Conditions for full program eligibility details. This is not insurance.
Once you are enrolled in the program, you can call Gateway to NUCALA to help resolve any issues.
What you can do
- Make sure that you have worked with your doctor to complete the Services Request form to initiate the benefits investigation process.
- Speak to a representative from Gateway to NUCALA to understand options that may help with your co-payments.
- Make sure to return any calls about NUCALA to prevent delays in starting your treatment.
Talk to your doctor to see if adding NUCALA for your severe asthma is right for you.