The cost of NUCALA varies depending on your individual insurance plan. That's why understanding your insurance is important. If the product is covered by the plan, the insurance will generally pay part of the cost and you pay the remainder out-of-pocket — your co-pay.
If you are uninsured and meet certain eligibility requirements, you may qualify for the Patient Assistance Program, which offers free medicines to eligible patients. Patients with Medicare Part D or other insurance can also qualify under certain circumstances. Call Gateway to NUCALA to understand your options.
Gateway to NUCALA is staffed with customer representatives who can:
Answer questions about your insurance plan's coverage* of NUCALA
Help you understand your out-of-pocket cost for NUCALA
Assist you in applying to the NUCALA Co-pay Program. The program is subject to eligibility.
*Gateway to NUCALA cannot guarantee coverage; be sure to verify the information provided by your health plan.
The representatives at Gateway to NUCALA can also support you by providing:
- Insurance benefits reverification for annual health plan changes
- Eligibility for the $0 Co-pay Program
Call 844‐4‐NUCALA (844‐468‐2252) to reach a Gateway to NUCALA representative. Representatives are available Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM ET.
What you can do
- Make sure that you have worked with your doctor to complete the Services Request form to initiate the benefits investigation process.
- Speak to a representative from Gateway to NUCALA to understand options that may help with your co-payments.
- Make sure to return any calls about NUCALA to prevent delays in starting your treatment.
Once you are enrolled in the program, you can call Gateway to NUCALA to help resolve any issues.
Talk to your doctor to see if adding NUCALA for your severe asthma is right for you.