$0 Co-pay Program
The Co-pay Program for NUCALA helps patients who have insurance with their co-payment. The program can help with up to $11,000 in co-payments per year. The program does not include the cost of your doctor's visit or the administration of NUCALA.
If you're eligible for the Co-pay Program for NUCALA, you will receive a letter within 2 weeks to inform you of your eligibility so you can start using the program right away.
You may be eligible if you:
- have commercial insurance.
You are not eligible if you:
- have a state or federal government–funded medical or prescription drug plan such as Medicare, Medicaid, or TRICARE
- have insurance with a non-participating commercial payer
Please see terms and conditions for full program eligibility details. The Co-pay Program for NUCALA can help you with co-payments up to $11,000 per year. This is not insurance.
3 Ways to Apply
- Complete the Services Request form at your doctor’s office, or
- Download and complete a Services Request form and bring it to your doctor's office, or
- Call a customer representative for Gateway to NUCALA at 1-844-4NUCALA (1-844-468-2252).
- Answer questions about your insurance benefits
- Help you understand your out-of-pocket cost
- Explain programs that may help you with the cost of NUCALA
Call 1-844-4NUCALA (1-844-468-2252) to speak directly with a customer representative for Gateway to NUCALA toll-free Monday–Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.